Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Makeup Haul

ipsy November Glam Bag
I was so excited to come home from a long day of work to find my long awaited ipsy bag in my mailbox.  If you follow me on twitter you will already know I have been impatiently waiting for my first ipsy bag which it is appropriately named "Party Perfect".  If you are unfamiliar with ipsy it is a monthly membership where you pay $10 a month, and $4.95 shipping for all you Canadians out there, and you receive a monthly Glam Bag with 4-5 luxury samples and full-sized products of some of the industries elite's favourites .  Run by Michelle Phan and her team of beauty experts, they will select monthly products for you to try, to love, and to brag about to all your friends.
So... What did I get in my November Glam Bag?
First when I opened up the extremely fun metallic pink bubble wrap pack I found a Welcome Message from Michelle Phan, a $20 off coupon for JustFab (which I have yet to check out), another card with discount codes for Brands found in this months Glam Bag, a pink make-up brush carrier, and my brown satin w/ faux pleather trim Glam Bag.  Upon unzipping the makeup bag I was so excited to see 5 products, and another pleasant surprise was the makeup brush that was inside the brush carrier.  As you can see a received 3 samples (cream, mascara, and eye shadow), however receiving 3 full-sized products (eye liner, nail polish, and brush) I thought it was such a great deal for a measly $10 a month.
Below are the products I received and can't wait to try them all!
1. Nailtini Nail Lacquer (which I think is SUCH an adorable name btw) - Millionaire 
2. benefit beyond mascara - they're Real!
3. Starlet Cosmetics Eye Pencil - Chocolate
4. the Balm Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow - Matt Batali
5. juice BEAUTY - Green AppleSPF 15 Moisturizer
6. my glam - Makeup Brush and Travel Case

1 comment: