Thursday, November 01, 2012

Ashtiani Spring 2013 - World MasterCard Fashion Week

The updated retro collection that walked down the runway during Ashtiani's Spring 2013 show was the definition of soft feminine shapes and relaxed fit.  Sheer, faux leather detailing, geometric patterns, chunky zippers, and pastels played strong influences throughout the collection.  Creating a different look with necklaces under a sheer blouse, which I have never seen before but quite love.  The most interesting piece for me was the modern wind breaker, which normally I would hate, however, with the recent weather in Toronto it is starting to grow on me and I am wishing I had one... or two!  The creativity meets wearability mantra was bang on.
Thank you TorontoFashionWeek for the images.
Thank you TorontoFashionWeek for the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment