Friday, November 30, 2012

Make-Up Haul Continued

Another coupon and another trip to Shoppers Drug Mart, I swear this place is going to bankrupt me!  I do however pick up some amazing products, some I needed some I wanted, which I can't wait to start using.  As much as I love my fellow bloggers that I follow, but you guys are honestly going to kill me, your recommendations create too much curiosity for me to ignore!! So this Beauty Haul I blame on my fellow bloggers and coupons...
As you know I have been obsessed with SOAP & GLORY's face products and I thought I would give their SUPER-COLOUR SEXY MOTHER PUCKER - Transparent Lip Plumping Gloss a try.  Once I took the gloss out of the box I was pleasantly surprise when the tube was larger than whats showing on the box (about the size of a regular mascara tube).  Not only did this plumper start tingling right after I put it on my lips, it also smells A-MA-ZING; like chocolate hazelnut cake!  This product will be the perfect base for one of my many lipsticks.  I have also been dying for a nude lipstick or gloss and was extremely exciting when I found the last tube of L'OREAL PARIS Colour Riche leGloss - #151 Baby Blossom.  This pigmented gloss is the perfect substitution for clear lip gloss or balm, it has an easy applicator and is smooth, not stick when on your lips, which I find had to find with drugstore makeup.  This gloss isn't a true nude, it does have a peach undertone to it which is perfect for fair skinned people like myself.  I will definitely be picking up more colours in the leGloss collection.
Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi has been raving about Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr by EYESTUDIO during her recent YouTube Videos and I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I picked up colour #35 Tough as Taupe and am in love with this colour.  It is the perfect sultry colour without being too dark, which is perfect for me!  Also, I tend to not like cream eye shadows however once this shadow is applied the creaminess turns almost powdery, which will help with the longevity.  With Fall in full swing and Winter literally knocking on the door, it is time to bring out the deeper and darker lip colours.  I found this berry red colour AKA Crave/Envie from the REVLON Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm Collection and I wont lie I was worried when purchasing that the colour was going to be too dark, as there was not sample to swatch, however I am extremely happy with the colour because it isn't too dark and will be my go to berry shade this season.  Since being a stain it is ideal for long lasting colour, which is perfect for nights on the town or long days at the office.
I couldn't resist picking up these mini Eye Make-Up Remover Pads from QUO.  Perfect for travel or to keep in your handbag while on-the-go.  And for only $5, I will for sure get good use out of these.  I have started to wear more and more eyeliner and experiment with different styles and colours.  A nice change from black I decided to give Maybelline New York Lasting Drama by EYESTUDIO in Eggplant a try.  This liquid liner pot comes with its own applicator, which will make the application process that much easier, also it saves me from purchasing a second eyeliner brush.  I am in love with this colour and this specific liner because it allows you to decide how dark or light you want your liner, simply by repeating the line until the desired darkness is achieved.
The only thing I actually needed was a new Blush Brush and I am in love with QUO brushes.  The quality of the bristles is evident by how long they last.  I was looking for a brush with longer bristles to create a less harsh look when applying my blush, and I cannot wait to start using it tomorrow.  My only non-Shoppers purchase on this haul is from Jouer, which was also introduced to me by Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi.  The Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden is the perfect mix of medium-full coverage and moisturising BB cream.  This SPF 20 and Oil Free formula is light to the touch and does not look cakey on the face.  An even, matte, moisturized pallet is created, which is the perfect base for whatever other makeup you wear day to day.
Last and hopefully least, for now at least, is one of my FAVOURITE perfumes of all time; Britney Spears Curious.  I can't remember the last time I purchased or wore this fragrance but when I walked by it in the drug store I could not refuse the $19.99, yes $19.99, price point!  A girl can never have too many fragrances to choose from in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment