Friday, November 02, 2012

Best Dressed CMA 2012 Awards

Last night the 46th Annual CMA Awards took place at the Bridgestone Area in Nashville, Tennessee.  Although I missed the show I couldn't help share my Best Dressed with y'all. (I'm getting my country on!)
Carrie Underwood look goddess-like in a white Reem Acra gown with sheer cutout and embellished bodice.  She completed her look with a Swarovski clutch and size curled pony.  LOVE IT!
Taylor Swift is looking better and better each red carpet; this time she opted for a nude Jenny Packham gown with red floral appliques.  She completed her look with Jimmy Choo shoes and Neil Lane jewels.
 
Pretty Little Liar's star Lucy Hale stunned wearing a Moschino Resort gown that had white and black sequins from head to toe.  She wore Casadei pumps, a Kotur clutch, Nikki Baker earrings, and a House of Lavande ring.  I am in love with the black waist detailing, it gave her such a womanly shape.
Karen Fairchild from Little Big Town looked like a bronze status wearing, my favorite red carpet designer, a Marchesa one shoulder gown with waist embellishment.  An orange box clutch added some fun and contrast to the monochromatic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment