Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anne Hathaway's Wedding Dress in the Pages of Vogue

Finally a good quality image of Anne Hathaway's custom Valentino Wedding Gown has surfaced in the December Issue of Vogue Magazine (which the Les Miserables star is covering) and it was worth the wait!  Since September, when Hathaway got married, the only pictures out there were unclear, blurry, paparazzi photos which were ok... but not the high resolution image I have been anticipating.  Anne was quoted talking about her custom dress in Vogue saying "I begged him (Valentino) during the first fitting to make the train detachable. He looked at me and said ‘But it is a dress, not a costume.’ The memory of creating it with him is something that I will treasure forever. He somehow read my mind and designed the dress that I’d always wanted."  I am just so excited to pick up a copy and be able to see the picture on paper up close!

No comments:

Post a Comment