Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday #ootd

Happy Hump Day!  Wow, this week is flying by.  Today I was in meetings all day and since I would be sitting for 8 hours I needed to be comfortable; so nothing better than a dark wash jegging and a white a-line blouse.  I kept accessories simple while making a statement, wearing a white, silver, and bronze beaded necklace, stacked silver beaded bracelets, and my silver boyfriend watch.  Since I kept my outfit fairly monochromatic I was able to add some pop with these black and white, gold studded strappy sandals, which I have gotten so many compliments on!  Definitely my fav shoe of the summer.  For hair I kept it lightly waved and makeup was natural with bold lashes and glossed lip.
Jeggings: Seven for All Mankind / Blouse: Club Monaco / Sandals: Zara / Necklace: Forever 21 / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment