Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tuesday #ootd

After an extremely relaxing long weekend I woke up this morning still exhausted and blow away with how cold it was outside, especially since I walked around Toronto in shorts and a tank Monday.  So off I went digging in the back of my closet for some of my fall clothes.  I paired my favourite pair of skinnies with a red 3/4 length sleeves lace peplum, studded statement necklace, the usual silver stacked bracelets and boyfriend watch, and buckled wedge booties.  Simple shimmered eye with black liner, nude glossy lip, and lightly curled hair completed my Fall ready look.
Jeans: Seven Made for All Mankind / Peplum Top: Anthropogie / Booties: Aldo Shoes / Necklace: M for Mendocino / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment