Thursday, September 05, 2013

Thursday #ootd

Tonight I FINALLY went to the Christian Louboutin Exhibit at The Design Exchange in Downtown Toronto.  The exhibit showcased many of Louboutin's most popular and gorgeous shoes in his over 20 year career.  If you haven't already had a chance to check it out - do so quick, as it ends September 15th.  A post will be up soon about my Louboutin experience, so be sure to check back!  Because of my busy day I needed something warm, comfortable, and cute and I think this outfit has it all.  Simple leggings paired with a hot air balloon printed 3/4 length sweater, bedazzled black flats, silver jewellery and boyfriend watch, topped off with black wayfarer sunnies.  Makeup and Hair were kept easy, with a straight blow out, black lined eyes, and glossed lips.
Sweater: Anthropologie / Leggings: Lululemon / Flats: BCBG / Bracelets, Earrings, and Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment