Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday #ootd

With leather being a HUGE trend for this Fall Season I am starting to get really excited to start wearing all my pieces now that the weather has cooled down.  After an extremely relaxing weekend of vegging on the couch, watching movies and a marathon of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I know I'm not the only one. I opted to keep the comfy going with a leather jumper and jewel toned purple tights.  Completing my look was a giraffe print white and black cardigan, black brogue style shoes, my usual silver jewellery and watch, a high bun, amber coloured eyeshadow, and a subtle pink lip.
Dress: Object by George Antonopoulos for Danier Leather / Cardigan: Anthropologie / Tights: Hue /  Brogues: TopShop / Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment