Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Recipe - This One is a Must

While browsing on Pinterest I came across a recipe for Loaded Potato Soup.  After reading the ingrediants and directions I've decided that I NEED TO MAKE THIS!  It will be perfect for a cold weekend day when you dont want to leave your house.  Comfort food at its finest!


All that's needed is:
 - 2/3 cup of butter
 - 2/3 cup of flour
   - 7 cups of milk
  - 4-5 large baking potatoes
 - 4 green onions, sliced thinly
  - 12 ounces of bacon
  - 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
  - 1 cup of sour cream
  - 3/4 tsp of salt
 - 1/2 tsp pepper
 - 1 tsp garlic powder 

Recipe and Picture provided from Live a Little Wilder, click on the link to view the directions.

I will be sure to let you all know when I make it and how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment