Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thursday's Outfit

Thursday's Trend - Flirty Skirts

Blouse - M by Mendocino, Leather Skirt - Danier Leather, Tights - Hue, Brouges - TopShop, Braclets and Necklace - Tiffany and Co., Watch - Michael Kors

Waking up this morning was not what I wanted to do at all, all I wanted to do was stay warm and cuddled up in my bed!  Unfortunately, work got in the way of that I had to get up :(  While thinking of what I wanted to wear this morning, I needed something easy and quick to get on!  Therefore, something I didnt have to think to hard to put together.  Therefore, I choice this outfit.  You cant go wrong with a black leather flirty skirt and white blouse with pink flower detailing.  Super simple, no thinking, yet still looks put together and trendy.

What were all you dolls wearing today?  Share some pics with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment