Thursday, December 08, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Wow has it ever been a crazy couple of weeks! Between working 11 hour days, trying to catch some ZZZs and attempting to still have a social life, it has be tough!

You are probs all wondering what's new in the life of Rebecca... Well...

1) I have officially started my new years resolution a month early. The gym in my condo building finally opened (after 6 months of me living here) and I have been taking full advantage of this ammenity. It makes it a lot easier since the gym is right across from my unit! Fingers crossed I can maintain this "gym going"!!

2) I started my Christmas shopping, which for me is a mirical, and super early! Im totally one of those last min shoppers that run around crazy with only a couple of days left until Christmas.

3) I have been planning my Secret Santa with my girlfriends, which im hosting, and is on Snday! I have gotten the groceries and found the recepes, all that is left is for me not to screw up actually putting them together. I am making guacamole, spinach and artichoke dip and egg nog. Wish me luck! I'll be sure to post the recepies and pictures after Sunday for you all!

4) With the Christmas season here, festive holiday parties are in the air. I've already attended one, a Ugly Christmas Sweater party, at my boyfriend's friend's house and I have another one on the 16th, beside my party this Sunday! I love Christmas and parties! I'll post my holiday season survival guide a little later!

That is pretty much all that's going on in my exciting and busy life. Hope all of you are having an amazing start to the holiday season!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment