Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Next Project

While browsing Pinterest, once again, I came across this DIY Canvas Art that I think is so cute.  I can wait to get my Craft On and make this.  What I am going to write or draw has not yet been decided.  All I am sure of is that I am going to do it! And that I could use some more art on my walls in my Condo.

I was able to find the intructions off of Virginia and Charlie and cant wait to get the goods needed to do this and start Canvasing :)

Necessary Tools:
1 Canvas (or however may you are planning on doing)
Matte Puffy Paint
Stencil to trace (if not being done free hand)
Paint (if wanting to paint after)

Click the Virginia and Charlie link above for instructions.  See below the finished product, both lettering and design ideas have been provided.  Another idea is to paint the canvas once all the Puffy Paint and Mog Podge has dried completely.


I will be sure to Blog about my Canvas Art experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment