Monday, May 16, 2016

Amal Clooney Killed Cannes With 2 Looks

As we all know the BIGGEST International Film Festival is currently under way in Cannes, France with the worlds BIGGEST Celebrities wearing the BEST Designers walking numerous Movie Premiere Red Carpets, every Fashion Girls dream, right? Well my Cannes Film Festival Dreams have been filled with fashionable hits, misses, and surprises, and Amal Clooney has only been hits and surprises. I will admit I was never a huge fan of Amal's style, however after these past two looks from Cannes I eat my words. Hello Fashion World Amal Clooney Has Arrived! Is it just me or is she looking extra EXTRA fabulous lately and this time it isn't because George Clooney's on her arm; but it doesn't hurt 😉. 
Amal's entrance and exit into Cannes were equally as fashionable and left me wanting more. Check out what Amal wore below:
Money Monster Premiere - May 12th, 2016
Gown: Atelier Versace | Sandals: Jimmy Choo | Jewellery: Cartier 
Leaving Hotel Eden Roc - May 14th, 2016

Dress: Valentino | Bucket Bag: Burberry | Pumps: Sarah Flint | Sunnies: Heidi London

No comments:

Post a Comment