I am a huge Fish lover and tend to eat it 2 - 3 times a week, but after a while it can become boring and repetitive, which makes me start wanting to eat out more or reach for something unhealthy. After spending hours on Pinterest trying to find ways to spice up my Fish Fillets, I pulled ingredients from 3 different recipes and my Stuffed Salmon was born! Now I have a uber-delicious meal that is super easy to make and takes approximately 45 minutes to prep and cook.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
Salmon Fillet - 4 Oz (X2)
Spinach -3 Cups
Basil - 1 Cup
Sun Dried Tomatoes - 1/3 Cup
Feta (Cubed) - 1/2 Cup
Garlic (Minced) - 2 Cloves
Olive Oil - 1 Tbsp
1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a heated pan mix Olive Oil, Garlic, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and Basil together. Once Spinach/Basil have wilted and Sun Dried Tomatoes are fragrant remove from heat and mix in Feta.
3) Take your Salmon Fillets and slice through the middle stopping just before the other edge.
4) Spoon the mixture into the middle of the Fillet, then cover with the top flap of the Salmon and carefully place in a lightly oiled baking sheet/dish.
5) Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your Salmon Fillet.
6) Remove from the oven and serve with your favourite side, I made a simple Spinach Salad, which you can see below, but quinoa/rice or any vegetable would be equally as delish!