Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cocowhite - 14 Day Oil Pulling Challange

After watching a long segment on the multiple health benefits of Coconut Oil on today's episode of Dr. Oz - I remembered, Hey! I have some Cocowhite Oil Pulling packets in my bathroom and should start using them! What is oil pulling you ask - well it is the process of swishing Coconut Oil around in your mouth for 5-20 minutes at a time to dissolve large amounts of bacteria and plaque helping reduce/prevent bad breath, discoloured teeth, gum inflammation, gingivitis, and cavities. This isn't anything new, Oil Pulling has been used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy, the only difference now is that Cocowhite has portioned, flavoured, and packaged the oil so you use the correct amount each time. Also, all products are 100% natural and preservative free, BONUS!
For the next 14 days I will be using my Cocowhite Oil Pulling packages and will be sharing the results on my blog, so be sure to check back. If you want to purchase Cocowhite (note: they ship worldwide) or learn more about the UK based Company click here.
CLICK HERE FOR REVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment