Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's Bath Time!!

There's nothing better than coming home after a long day at the office and running yourself a bubble bath. I was recently sent some products from the Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection and I couldn't wait to start using them. I am a huge lover of all things Lush; from their face masks to their body lotions, it is hard for me to leave the store without a couple of "necessary" purchases. The product I will be reviewing today is the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar, which not only smells good and creates a nice frothy bubble bath but also makes the water sparkle without leaving sparkles on your skin. Made with Lime, Grapefruit, and Juniperberry Oils, Cinnamon Sticks, and Gold Glimmer Lustre Golden Glitter amongst other ingredients. The bar honestly left my skin feeling smoother and more hydrated than before. During my bath the water almost felt creamy and lotion like. It was like no other bath product I have used and to know that it was handmade with fresh ingredients just added to the experience.
1) Unwrap the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar from the packaging and start running your bath. Try not to expose the bar to too many different surfaces, as the glitter rubs off extremely easily. As you can see I placed it on the Lush packaging until I was ready to use it. 2) Put the Bubble Bar under the running water and allow it to crumble into the water. You can use your hands to speed this process up or let the pressure of the running water take care of it.
3) As the bar is dissolving you'll notice the water starting to get orangey, start swishing around the water to mix the bubbles throughout. Also, any crumbles that fell into the tub and didn't completely dissolve can be broken down more with your hands. 4) Once you have filled up the tub enough and you have tested the water temperature, de-robe and enjoy. It is time to relax and enjoy the subtle scents of the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment