Thursday, October 09, 2014

September Beauty Favs

It's crazy that September has come and gone - this year is just going by SO quickly! Below are some beauty and body products that I could not have gotten through September without.

1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat: by far the BEST and QUICKEST drying top coat I have ever used. Provides a long wearing shine. 2. Kerastase Elixir Kultime: leave-in oil treatment that smoothes dry/damaged hair and honestly has help speed up the growth process. 3. Stila Custom Colour Blush in Self Adjusting Pink: smooth to the touch, extremely pigmented, and easy to build. Was my go to summer blush however I have been reaching for it recently on crisp fall days as well. 4. Benefit They're Real Mascara: an oldie but a goodie. Creates a bold, voluminous lash while holding curl and creating length. 5. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: honestly hands down the best beauty product I have discovered this year. Great as a cleanser, toner, makeup remover, or simply throughout the day. Leaves the skin feeling extremely clean without that 'cleanser' after-touch. 6. Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm and Laguna: I haven't been using the blush this month but the bronzer has been a part of my daily makeup routine. Using it to contour my cheeks and adding that extra glow where needed. 7. Essie Feed Me: I have been using this as a base coat to help strength my nails and avoid peeling. Since using this I have noticed a difference in the longevity of my polish, as well as the quality of my nails. 8. Essie Under the  Twilight: the perfect purple/navy polish for fall. Goes on opaque and a dream when used in combination with Essie Feed Me and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. 9. Bioderma Exfoliant Purifiant: great for this time of year when the temperature changes and my skin start becoming drier. Been using it 2-3 times a week and have noticed my skin maintaining a hydrated smooth finish. 10. Britney Spears Fantasy: what an amazing find at Shoppers Drug Mart. I totally forgot how much I loved this scent. A sweet fragrance that lingers without being too over powering. 11. Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Black: a creamy, smooth liner that is very easy to apply, even for the eyeliner impaired. If you love the Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, you should definitely give this one a try. 12. John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation: don't you just love when you find a new/needed product on sale and it actually does what it says/you want it to. That's how I felt about this Frizz Ease product. It was great during the warmer days throughout the month keeping my hair in control and frizz free, without changing the texture of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment