Thursday, December 20, 2012

Guess who received their December Ipsy Bag??

If you guessed me, you were right!  This is my second Ipsy bag and I must say I am extremely impressed with their December bag.  The products, which I assumed would be samples and/or sample size, are actually full sized products, and all for only $10.00 a month.  This month I received 5 products, which included a lip gloss, loose eyeshadow powder, face primer, an eyeliner, and highlighter.  Check out more about the products below.
A good primer is hard to come by and this Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes is probably going to become my go-to.  This primer is very similar to the Smashbox Primer, as it has the same constancy, it's clear translucent in colour, and has the same silky touch once applied.  This is a great Smashbox alternative for on the go, it is more travel sized.  Next is Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in black.  This liner is an amazing balance of wet, a smooth line when applied, and dry, how long it stays on.  Great as an everyday liner or for a more dramatic look on special occasions. 
Tis the season for red lips, and lucky for me I am obsessed with them.  You can never have too many different shades of red lipstick, especially this time of year.  I fell in love with Be A Bombshell's Lip Gloss in colour Hot Mess!  It is the perfect red colour with just enough gloss.  The only thing I don't like is it's rather sticky once applied.  NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mocha was literally a click away from being mine, as I was about to purchase it from Cherry Culture.  I am thrilled to receive this in my bag, since I have been dying to try this product!  The pigment without a primer on is not a dramatic as I wanted but nothing my Mirabella primer cannot fix.  Used either on you lid, crease, or as a liner, this product is definitely going to be a staple in my makeup routine.
Lastly I received these Mai Couture Highlighter Papers and these couldn't come at a better time.  (I am currently patiently waiting for my order from Face Front to arrive.) These Highlighter Papers will be amazing to keep in your purse for touch ups or to bring with you while travelling because of its compact size.  Highlighting has never been easier.
If you have yet to sign up for Ispy be sure to check it out by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Great bag!! I was thinking of signing up. Thank you for sharing
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete