Friday, December 14, 2012

A Typical Day Off For Me...

Days off typically mean staying in bed a little longer than usual, lounging on the couch in my pjs for as long as possible, catching up on my favourite morning Talk Shows, and browsing the Internet for new Fashion/Beauty Blogs, Monthly Memberships, and great DIY Projects.  Well, it is currently 10:30am and I have already fallen in love with a Beauty Blog, Makeup and Beauty Blog, and a Fashion Blog, Because I Am Fabulous.  Not to mention a new Monthly Membership Program with Julep.  Julep was created by Jane Park, who is now the CEO, focusing on creating trend-setting nail colours made from toxin-free ingredients.  Julep has been featured in numerous magazines including Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, People, and InStyle just to name a few and most recently was one of Oprah's Favourite Things, what an honour that is!  Check out Julep's story below and if you are interested in joining be sure to click my referral link here.  All that you need to do is complete a short quiz, featuring questions about fashion and beauty, and that will determine what Style Maven you are.  The fee each month is $19.99, and for that price you will receive 2 or 3 full sized polishes monthly, which is around a $40 value, and there's free shipping to Canada, which never happens, and the US!
With my first Maven Box I am receiving 5 polishes, as they were having a promotion for new members.  The Style Maven I was given was called Boho Glam and in my Boho Glam Intro Box I am receiving colours Toni, Michelle, and a Cuticle Oil.  The promotional polishes I am patiently waiting for are Emmanuelle, Charlotte, and Stefani.  I can't wait to receive my Maven Box!  For all you nail polish lovers out there I strongly recommend this Membership, and for all you girls that need convincing a single Julep Nail Vernis can be purchased at Sephora for between $16 - $17.50 CDN!  So $19.99 plus free shipping for between 2-3 polishes is a fab deal!  And if that wasn't enough your Maven Membership also entitles you to 20% off all and any purchases made online, free shipping, and Julep Jules which you can use towards free products!  If I haven't convinced you yet, click here and check it out for yourself, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment