Thursday, May 02, 2013

Mini Make-Up Haul... Cause you can never have too much makeup!

As I'm sure most of you already know I have a little shopping problem, and recently make-up and beauty products have been my weakness.  I just can't seem to get enough, especially with Spring finally here in Toronto... FINALLY!!!  Since my Major Make-Up Haul, which you can see here, I have tried to limit my purchases to only NEEDS!  And yes five nail polishes and three lippies are necessities. 
Honestly, when Essie comes out with new collections and I here recommendations from my fav Beauty You Tubers (thanks EleventhGorgeous and MissGlamorazzi) I cannot say no.  As part of Essie's Neon Collection I picked up #830 In The Cab-Ana, #3011 DJ Play That Song, and #3015 Bottle Service and two random polishes #917 Navigate Her and #947 Boxer Shorts.  I also purchased a Butter London Banana Nail Filer which I did not photograph.
From the Milani Collection, which was also recommended by EleventhGorgeous, I finally found the one shade I have been looking for forever (Flamingo Pose - it's been sold-out EVERYWHERE) and I couldn't buy just one, that's no fun!  I ended up with #11 Fruit Punch, #14 Rose Hip, and #12 Flamingo Pose, all from Milani's Color Statement Lipstick Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment