Tuesday, May 07, 2013

GlamGlow Super-Mud Cleaning Treatment

As you all know I am a suck for Make-Up and Beauty Products; so when my girlfriend mentioned her new love affair with GlamGlow Super-Mud Cleaning Treatment I couldn't resist trying it myself.  I will say that the product isn't cheap, the above 1.2 oz jar was $69 at Sephora, but it is truly worth it.  The Super-Mud Cleaning Treatment is a mask which helps with breakouts, discolouration, in-grown hairs, black/white heads, and razor bumps.  Developed by GlamGlow dermatologists, Super-Mud does not contain ingredients such as Sulfates, Triclosen, or Synthetic Dyes and instead uses Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Peppermint Oil to help heal problem skin.  This treatment can be used as either an all-over mask or as more of a spot-treatment, I have gown to love it as an all-over mask.  Check out the quick and easy steps to get closer and closer to clear, flawless skin below.








1) Remove any make-up or dirt from the day with your favourite make-up remover/wipe or face cleaner.  I'm not too picky with my make-up remover, going with a no-name brand simple wipe.
















2) Using your index and middle fingers apply treatment to face in a circular motion.  The texture is whip-like, with what feels like exfoliants when rubbed into your skin.

















3) The light layer applied will start to dry pretty quickly, leaving your face with a reptile-like print and colour.  Be sure to avoid contact with your hair, eyes, and mouth.















4) Leave on for between 5 and 20 mins, depending how much time you have and the desired result intensity.  You may start to notice that the treatment starts to look 'damp' again after 5-10 mins, however this is just excess oils and residue from the gunk leaving your pores.  I will warn you, when dried your face is extremely tight, so any drinking/eating should be done before hand! (Why can't I listen to my own advice?)















5) Rinse with water and apply your favourite Night Moisturizer or Argan Oil, which I am completely obsessed about!

No comments:

Post a Comment