Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Ipsy Bag - Spring Fling

It's May Ipsy Bag Time!!  Whoo Hoo!  This month's theme was 'Spring Fling' and featured 5 Products in a boldly coloured chevron makeup bag.  (From Left to Right) 1) Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss: Champagne - This tube gloss adds shine, while moisturising and lightly colouring your lips.  Made from 100% natural products and smells like yummy lemons! 2) NUME Finishing Serum - This lightweight oil helps protect hair, split-ends, and sealing hair all while leaving a non-greasy shine.  3) Yaby Concealer: Buff - This cream formula will help hide blemishes, red spot, and under-eye bags.  The convenient metallic container is great for travelling and fits perfectly in my Yaby Palette.  4) Zoya: Piaf - This nail polish is a BIG5FREE formula, which has a smooth consistency and beautiful subtle shimmer.  5) Pacifica Perfume Roll-On: Island Vanilla - Described as "Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, is anchored with rich Bourbon vanilla notes".  Since falling in love with Pacifica this Roll-On Perfume was such a surprise.  Perfect for travelling or in your handbag.  Their products are 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, and Made in the USA.  
Overall the May Ipsy Bag was one of my favourites. All the products are very usable to me and I believe I got a lot for my measly $10 a month I pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment