Monday, October 15, 2012

Gossip Girl Season 6 Style

With only one episode in the fashion is already blowing my mind.  With episode two on this evening, 30 mins and counting, I thought I would share my two fav outfits from this season.  I know I know Blair's outfit has yet to surface on the show but with all the rumors of Chuck and Blair finally getting married this season I had to share it.  Because let's be honest I know I'm not the only one that has been waiting since the first season for Chuck and Blair to end up together... 
Serena, Blake Lively, is wearing a Jenny Packham yellow and white chiffon gown from her Spring 2012 collection and Mystere sequined onyx earrings.
Blair, Leighton Meester, is seen here wearing a ice blue appliquéd Elie Saab Couture gown from the Spring 2013 Collection with crew neck and long laced see-through sleeves.  I can't help but include Serena's sparkly Christian Louboutin pumps which can be seen from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment