Thursday, January 26, 2012

Monday's Gossip Girl

This Monday's episode of Gossip Girl marks their 100th Episode and it is going to be a good one.  We all know, well all the Gossip Girl fans, that Blair's antisipated wedding is going to be aired during this episode and by these resent pictures I cannot wait.  I dont know who else is with me on this one, but I think that Blair and Chuck NEED to be together, I really dont like Louis, nor do I think they are right.  I know I know he's a Prince and all but the love Chuck and Blair have is undeniable.
By the look of the pictures above, it appears that Blair is a run-a-way bride.  Could she be looking for Chuck?  Oh man, Ill have to wait till Monday to find out.  And lets be honest, the episode will probably end just as it is getting good.  I never was good with being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment