Friday, November 18, 2011

Thursday's Outfit

Thursday's Trend - 60's and 70's Inspired

Blouse - Forever 21, Jean Trousers - Seven, Pumps - Aldo, Necklace and Bracelets - Tiffany & Co,
Watch - Michael Kors

60's and 70's inspired clothing has made an major inpact on Fall/Winter 2011 collections.  Seen on numerous international runways by high profiled Designers.  I paired a colour blocked blouse, which is very mod and a pair of bell bottom jeans, made popular in the 70's.  I love this outfit, I think that it is super fun to mix different decades together.  I paired if with simple accesorries, as I wanted the colour blocking to be the main focus of the outfit.  I also paired it with simple black patent pumps since they wouldnt be very visible under the bell bottom flare.

What trend were you rocking yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment