Monday, January 07, 2013

Wildfox Clueless Inspired Lookbook

Cher, Dion, and Tai reunited again... AS IF!  Wildfox recreated some of Clueless' totally iconic moments while showcasing their Spring 2013 Collection.  Shot by Mark Hunter, the We're The Kids In America Lookbook made me run to my DVD collection and watch Clueless for the umpteenth million time.
Mel: Do you know what time it is? Cher: A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, Daddy.
Cher: Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.
Cher: Okay, so you're probably going, "Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?"  But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl.
Mel: What the hell is that? Cher: A dress. Mel: Says who? Cher: Calvin Klein.
Amber: Ms. Stoeger, my plastic surgeon doesn't want me doing any activity where balls fly at my nose.  Dionne: Well, there goes your social life.
Dionne: Hello? There was a stop sign.  Cher: I totally paused.

No comments:

Post a Comment