Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December Julep Goodies

After what happened last month with Julep sending me the wrong polishes I was worried about this month's purchases, however once Amber at Julep's Customer Service rectified the mix-up for me and the two correct polishes are currently on their way to me I started becoming excited again to receive my Gold Glamour Mystery Clutch Box (first photo) and my New Years Mystery Box (second photo).  Julep Mystery Boxes are different from the monthly Maven Boxes, as the Mystery Boxes don't tell you what polishes or products you will receive, however guarantee a minimum number of products that will be included in the box.  You may even get lucky and receive additional products not included in the description or even never before seen polish colours.  Check out the two Mystery Boxes I received!  If you are a Julep Maven and purchased either of the Mystery Boxes below let me know what products you received in the comments below.
My Gold Glamour Mystery Clutch Box came with three polishes, two nail shimmers, a hand product, and polish remover pads.  The three polishes I received were (from left to right) Leslie #2244, Sharon #2263, and Kathleen #2257.  The two nail shimmers I received were in Silver and Neon Pink.  I received a full sized Julep Age Defying Hand Brightener, which I am super excited to try and it is the perfect size to keep in your handbag.  And finally I received ten pads of Julep One-Step Polish Remover Pad, which are amazing for on the go and to take with you while travelling.  All these products and a cute gold sequined clutch all for only $29.99, you just can't go wrong.
My New Years Mystery Box contained five polishes, a mascara, exfoliating scrub, a nail file, nail polish remover pad samples, and hand product samples.  The five polishes I received were (from left to right) Stella #2192, Georgia #2153, Sienna #2062, Cindy #2251, and an unnamed reddish-brown sparkle polish.  I received a full sized Julep Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara in Espresso, which is perfect as I have always wanted to try a brown mascara.  I received a full sized Julep Foot Soak in Sicilian Orange, made from Pacific sea salts infused with Sicilian blood orange oils, and enriched with Vitamin E.  I also received a nail file and numerous samples of both Julep One-Step Polish Remove Pads and Julep Age Defying Hand Brightener.  This box was only $19.99, I know all that for less than a twenty, hard to believe I know.
Don't forget to click here if you would like to sign up to become a Julep Maven and take advantage of this amazing program, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment