Friday, November 11, 2016

Nightime Skin Care Routine

I take my Skin Care Routine very seriously, listen you only get one Skin so you need to protect it as much as possible, and yes that can mean multiple steps besides just removing your make-up and washing your face, serums and lotions are also a major part of your Skin Care Routine. With so many products out there to choose from and sometimes a hefty price tag, I am sharing with you my Nighttime Skin Care Routine, to help relieve some of that guess work when it comes to purchasing Skin Care Products. NOTE: My Skin Type is Combination/Oily depending on the time of year, so if you have Dry Skin some of these products may not be suitable for your Skin Type. I have also linked all the Products I use below, and don't forget to use your Ebates account to get Cash Back from your purchase, PSST Sephora and Tarte are on Ebates!

First I start by removing any make-up with either Sephora Cleansing Wipes or Bioderma Micelle Solution. Then I put 1 pump of Cleanser on my Facial Cleansing Device and massage into wet skin for approximately 2 minutes and rise with warm water. Then comes Serum, and yes I use 3 different ones. I use 1 pump of my Face Serum with 2 drops of the Bronzing Serum (I have to keep some colour throughout the Fall/Winter months) and rub that combination all over my face and neck. Then I use a small bead amount of my Eye Serum, which I rub all around my eyes including my eye lid. Last step is Moisturizer, and you guessed it I use 2, mostly because the consistency of Anti-Wrinkle Lotion is usually thicker and I don't like using it where I don't necessarily have to. Anyways, I use about a quarter sized amount of my Anti-Wrinkle Lotion, rubbing into my forehead area, and then another quarter sized amount of my Face Lotion, rubbing it into the bottom half of my face. Finally I use a pea sized amount of Eye Cream and rub it under, on my lid, and corners of my eyes. And volia, I'm ready for bed. I know it may seem like a lot of steps and time, but once you get use to the routine it should take you less than 5 minutes from start to finish.
(Left to Right) Tarte: Maracuja Bronzing Serum ($56) | Youth To The People: Kale + Tripeptide 37 + Vitamin C Age Prevention Serum ($62) | Kate Somerville: Age Arrest Anti-Wrinkle Cream ($105) | Foreo: Luna Mini 2 ($159) | Adore Cosmetics: Advanced Firming Eye Cream ($589.95) | Youth To The People: Kale + Spinach + Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser ($36) | Kate Somerville: Oil Free Moisturizer ($78) | Adore Cosmetics: Advanced Firming Eye Serum ($595.95)

** To see a Review on both the Adore Cosmetics Products click HERE**

No comments:

Post a Comment