Wednesday, July 06, 2016

What's In My Travel Toiletry Bag

Since I have been traveling so much lately I have put together a core Toiletry Bag that comes with me every time I pack a suitcase. There is nothing more important when traveling then trying to maintain daily routines, especially when it comes to beauty. If you're like me and usually pack way too much clothes the last thing you need is a heavy Toiletry Bag full of full-sized products that you don't need let alone probably won't even fit in your suitcase. That is why I have fallen in love with travel sized products. I know, you're probably thinking there's nothing new with travel sized products, however the selection of products has significantly increased. Now you don't need to settle for just any brand, Sephora literally has all your favourites in travel size. I also have a subscription to Ipsy and GlossyBox, which are monthly beauty subscriptions that send out full and travel sized products exposing you to new brands. I however love receiving samples to have for traveling, it makes the packing experience that much easier when you have everything already. Check out some of my favourite travel products currently in my Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch 26!
(From Left to Right) 1. Marc Anthony: Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray | 2. Living Proof: PHD Dry Shampoo | 3. Comptoir Sud Pacifique Rollerball: Vanille Coco | 4. Alterna Haircar: Caviar CC Creme | 5.Oral B: Satintape Mint | 6. Sensodyne: Whitening plus Tartar Fighting | 7. Secret Clear Gel: Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss | 8. Adore Cosmetics: Cellmax Elite Facial Serum | 9. NeoStrata: Aqua Youth | 10. Bioderma: Sensibio H2O | 11. Ole Hendrikson: African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser | 12. Fresh: Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate  

No comments:

Post a Comment