Monday, August 27, 2012

Snooki Welcomes her Baby Boy into the World

Congrats to Jersey Shore's most famous parents on welcoming their new baby boy into the world at 3am on Sunday August 26th.  The couple's anticipated arrival was names Lorenzo Dominic, so cute, and wait a healthy 6lbs 5ozs.  Lorenzo was welcomed into the world at Saint Barnabas Medical Centre in Livingston, NJ.  The Jersey Shore star immediately took to twitter sharing with her millions of fans/followers, "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic!  I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD <3"  She later tweeted, ""Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!!" She later tweeted, "I love my little man to death!  Jionni is such a cute dad."  I am really hopping for the best for the new parents and hope that they are able to raise this child without be harassed by the paparazzi.  Congrats and Good Luck with little Lorenzo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment