Friday, August 31, 2012

InStyle UK October 2012 - Olivia Palermo

You all know I love Olivia Palermo and her October 2012 Cover and Spread for InStyle Magazine UK makes me love her more.  Not only do I love florals, she is looking flawless and effortlessly put together in A-MA-ZING outfits.  On the cover Palermo is wearing a Christian Dior floral sundress, Chanel ring and DSquared2 shades.  Inside The City star wore Antonio Berardi, McQ Alexander McQueen and Dolce & Gabbana, which are all sheer perfection!  She also opens up about her put-together style, floral trend and being compared to other reality/fashion royalty.  For all my UK readers do not forget to pick up your copy, for everyone else I'll be heading to Chapters in hopes they have this issue :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment