Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Ouuu... I love me some lace!

Kaley Cuoco rocked the Red Carpet at the LA Premiere of "Why Him" wearing this whimsical white lace and sheer frock, which I am completely in love with. Number 1 the lace is gorgeous and number 2 I love the ruffle-like detailing throughout the skirt and the scalped edge t-shirt and high neck, simply beautiful. I however am not the biggest fan of her accessories, the chunky metallic shoes and white and silver box clutch were a little hard for me, if she went with a metallic strappy sandal, even if it had a chunky heel, and a matching metallic box clutch, I feel the look would have been softer and a little more complementary. Cuoco completed her look with soft waved hair, a dramatic smokey eye, and a nude-pink lip, which is Rebecca approved, unlike those accessories. What do you think of this look, love it or hate it. Leave me a comment!

Frock: Tadashi Shoji | Clutch: Naeem Khan | Shoes: Via Spiga
Hair Stylist: Christine Symonds | Make-Up Artist: Jamie Greenberg
Stylist: Brad Goreski

No comments:

Post a Comment