Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Book Review: "The Couple Next Door"

Me reading "The Couple Next Door" by Shari Lapena started off as a random recommendation from ClassPass' Facebook page, I didn't know anything about this book I just thought the title and how they were portraying it as a 'similar' read to "The Girl On The Train", which I loved, seemed right up my alley. And boy was I not disappointed, even my Mom had read and loved it! "The Couple Next Door" is a fictional thriller based on a young couple who seem to have everything, however after a traumatic event happens one night while next door with friends everything changes. As the book develops everything you thought you knew falls apart. Between hidden secrets, deception, and family entanglement, this novel takes you on a wild ride from start to finish, leaving you shocked and wanting more. It is no surprise why this novel is a New York Times Bestseller and has a 4/5 star rating on Kobo's website. If you are looking for an easy read that will keep you on your toes this is definitely the novel for you! I HIGHLY recommend it! Happy Reading!
NOTE: I purchase all my E-Books from the Kobo website and also use my Ebates account to get Cash Back from my e-book purchases! So not only am I saving the Earth by reading digital copies, I am also putting money back into my wallet, who doesn't love that! Be sure to sign up for Ebates by clicking HERE and if you haven't shopped on Kobo click HERE to get started.

**Please leave any Book Recommendations in the Comment section below. I'm always looking for another good book to dive into!**

No comments:

Post a Comment