With my upcoming trip to Peru in a couple of days, cooking dinner has been a little random since I am literally cleaning out and using anything and everything in my fridge. However, I was lucky enough to have both Salmon and Asparagus, which pair together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, added some Garlic and Lemon to them and VOLIA! Another easy-peasy meal, that honestly took me 15 minutes, prep and cooking time included, and only needed 5 ingredients.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
1) Salmon - 1 Fillet Halved
2) 2/3 Bunch of Asparagus
3) 1 Lemon
4) Garlic - 4 Cloves
5) Olive Oil
1) Pre-Heat oven to 375 or 400 degrees
2) While oven is pre-heating, mix together a little Olive Oil, Juice from 1/2 a Lemon, and 2 Cloves of Garlic in a bowl, placing the Salmon Fillets skin up and let marinade
3) Line a baking sheet with tin-foil and place Asparagus and Salmon Fillets on sheet
4) Sprinkle some Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, and 2 Cloves of Garlic over the Asparagus and place Sliced Lemon over the Salmon Fillets
5) Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on temperature of oven (I did 375 degrees for 10 minutes)
6) Plate and ENJOY!