Thursday, September 18, 2014

July, August, and September Ipsy Bags

July Ipsy Bag
1) Pur~lisse Pur~Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 ($55) - Although a repeat, this is my favourite moisturizer at the moment. It is thick and creamy without leaving a greasy after feel.
2) Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink (£12) - Sheer soft pink pencil with a light liquid feel and a peppermint scent.
3) bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Inspiration ($20) - Creamy, pigmented, blendable, and gorgeous colour combinations, what more could you want?
4) derma e BB Cream with SPF 25 in Light Tint ($29.50) - I don't know much about BB Creams however, I would imagine that lightweight, cream like, and soft to the touch is what I'm looking for. One down side is that is kind of smells like Playdough.
5) POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine ($14.99) - Silky soft and pigmented with the perfect amount of shimmer. Great from day to night.
August Ipsy Bag
1) Absolute Lip Balm in Grape ($5.99) - Smells amazing, feels amazing, however I can tell this is a cheaper lip balm, which will require multiple applications and will probably leave your lips chapped.
2) Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo in Fresh and Elegant ($7.95 each) - This bronzer/blush duo wasn't too impressive. It went on chalky and not very pigmented.
3) Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl  Eye Pencil in Black ($18) - For a pencil I am surprised, this liner goes on smooth and creates a sharp dramatic line that can also be easily blended.
4) Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer ($45) - Velvet like touch, matte finish, and great for controlling combination-oily skin.
5) Urban Decay Perversion Mascara ($22) - I haven't had the chance to try this yet, however if it lives up to its beauty reviews I'm sure it is going to be an instant fav. Big brush, thick formula, and bold black colour - you're speaking my language.
September Ipsy Bag
1) LeeAnni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light ($29.95) - I'm intrigued, a toner, serum, and moisturizer all in one. I can't be the only one excited about cutting back on a couple of steps in the morning. I'll be testing this out for the next couple of days - let me know if you want a review.
2) Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet ($13) - I have been lusting after the perfect deep red lip colour and I think I finally found it. Smooth formula with just enough shine and such a rich colour.
3) Crown Brush Infinity Shawdow/Crease Duet Brush ($17.50) - Synthetic duel makeup brush perfect for travelling. The shadow brush is soft and perfect for applying shadow to the lids, while the crease brush although a little stiff will be perfect for blending eye liner and creating dramatic smokey eyes.
4) Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil ($11) - My love for this brand continues. This eye pencil was a huge surprise. Smooth, easy applying, a great rich brown colour, and no potential raccoon eyes!
5) Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Dee Conditioning Mask ($26) - Hydrating mask for dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. Well since my hair has been all three of those in the pas I am excited to try this in the shower tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment