Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday #ootd

Happy Hump Day everyone.  I woke up this morning tired and not wanted to get out of bed thanks to the horrible rainy, dark weather in Toronto.  After struggling to get out of bed for over an hour, simple pieces, hair, and makeup were needed so I could leave at my regular time and be on time for work.  My favourite skinnies were paired with a white and black zebra print blouse.  I once again accessorised with turquoise accessories which included a pendent necklace and velvet peep-toe pumps, as well with my usual silver stacked bracelets.  A simple braid, touch of mascara, and pink blush were all I needed to finish off my look.

Skinny Jeans: 7 Made for All Mankind / Blouse: Anthropologie / Pumps: Lulus / Pendent: House of Harlow / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment