Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday #ootd

Another day, another outfit!  This morning started off like any other: not wanting to get out of bed and thinking what should I wear today.  Since Toronto is going through a 'second summer' I figured I should probably take advantage of these last few warm days with a skirt and tank combo.  To be honest I completely forgot about this skirt and when I came across this oldie but goodie I got really excited about what I could style with it.  So... I paired my black polka-dotted teared skirt with a button front chartreuse blouse with scalloped edges, a neon multi-coloured statement necklace, my usual silver stack of bracelets and boyfriend watch, taupe and chartreuse strappy sandals, straight ombre hair, winged eyeliner, and a pink lip.  What's your favourite oldie but goodie that's in your closet?

Skirt: Club Monaco (old) / Blouse: Anthropologie (old) / Shoes: ShoeMint (old) / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment