Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Sad Farewell to my Monthly Julep Maven Box

I am sad to announce that my June Julep Maven Box "Sail into Summer" will be my final one :(  Being a lover of nail polish and thinking you can never have too much, I have unfortunately realised you can.  Although, I love the polishes, colours, quality, and other monthly goodies, I just don't need 2+ polishes a month!  So without further adieu here's the 3 products I received in my last Julep Maven Box ;(

1) A 1oz tube of Julep's DD Creme in colour Medium.  This 'Dynamic Do-All' makeup contains SPF 25, anti-ageing ingredients, olive and hibiscus extracts, light-weight coverage, and comes in 4 different shades. 2) Julep Nail Lacquer in Dianna and 3) Julep Nail Lacquer in Lexie.

With summer just around the corner and a trip to Tennessee taking place as you are reading this I will hopefully have that summer glow us girls are all looking for when I come back.  Since I received the product in Medium it is perfect for this time of year, as typically I wear a lighter shade, however in the summer I usually wear no face makeup because I don't want to purchase yet another foundation colour.  Also, both nail lacquers are going to be perfect for both my finger and toe nails throughout summer.  I am obsessed with bright polishes and these two colours together will be like peanut-butter and jam together!  This was such a great box and made it even sadder to cancel my subscription, but who knows maybe sometime soon down the road I will be a Julep Maven once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment