Monday, July 23, 2012

The Bachelorette Season Finale

Who watched The Bachelorette last night, common, I know I'm not the only one!  I will say though that I did struggle sitting through 3 hours of Finale goodness and even fell asleep during "After the Final Rose".  However, I was wide awake and didn't miss one minute of the 2 hour Season Finale.  From her letting Ari go at the beginning of their final date, to Jef meeting Ricky it was a full 2 hours of drama and excitement.  Emily couldn't have looked more beautiful when waiting for her future Hubby-to-be, wearing a Jean Fares peach gladiator inspired gown.  The movement the bottom of the dress gave with the wind was amazing, and the bodice was stunning with all the embellishment and sequins.  Her hair was tasseled perfectly and simply accessories and make-up were the perfect finishing touches.  The happy couple kissed and exchanged "I love yous" while Emily wore an AMAZING Neil Lane stunner.  Who wouldn't say yes to the reported $90.000 blinged out ring?
I wish them all the best and hope they don't follow in most of The Bachelors/Bachelorettes footsteps and dont' make it down the isle.  Hopefully, Emily did learn from last time with Brad and this time it is real and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment