Sunday, January 04, 2015

December Beauty Favs

December has come and gone and I can't believe it is now 2015… honestly where did 2014 go? Last month I really focused on skin and hair care, since it was dry and cold here in Toronto both my skin and hair were affected, and no one likes dry damaged skin and hair. The below products literally saved my life throughout the month and I can't wait to share them with you!

1. Sephora Pearl Mask ($8) - This Perfecting & Brightening Fiber Mask is enriched with origin white pearl which helps even out skin tones, minimise imperfections, and is dermatologically tested. 2. Caviar Repair Lengthening Hair & Scalp Elixir ($47) - This serum helps condition, strengthen, and nourish the scalp to help with potential hair growth. It also leaves your hair feeling smooth without leaving a waxy/producty feel. 3. Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner (Trial Size $11 each) - This shampoo/conditioner duo is by far the best I have ever used. It left my hair feeling so buttery soft and clean while revitalizing brittle hair, rebalances moisture, and protecting from future damages. 4. Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit ($68) - As I mentioned my skin was behaving super strange with the temperature change and besides dryness, my skin also broke out. After doing some research I came across the Kate Somerville Blemish range and have NOT be disappointed. Honestly, after one use my blemishes were gone! The kit comes with 4 products, however the two above, Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer and Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment, were the two products that really made a noticeable difference. The EradiKate is a blemish spot treatment that uses sulfur to calm and avoid future breakouts. The Oil Free Moisturizer is simply the best moisturizer EVER. It leaves my skin feeling super soft, free of excess oils, and reduces the appearance of fine-lines and wrinkles. 5. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating  Treatment ($25) - This gentle exfoliant cleans skin in a heavy duty way. Getting rid of acne, blackheads, reduces discolouration, leaving the skin with a smooth complexion. ExfoliKate uses fruit enzymes to remove dead cells and eliminate bacteria, leaving skin feeling and looking years younger. 6. Sephora Honey Mask($8) - This Nourishing & Balancing Fiber Mask uses natural Honey Extract to sooth skin, relieves dryness and sensitivity, and leaves skin feeling velvety-soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment