Wednesday, November 05, 2014

October IPSY Bag

October's Ispy Bag was titled Beauty Candy, which featured beauty treats from 4 of Ipsy's Top Stylists. (@DesiMakeup @Chrisspy @LustreLux @Christen Dominique) I really enjoyed this bag and, since I'm super late on this post, got to try ALL of them and more than once! Check out my mini reviews below and let me know if you want me to post a more detailed review by leaving your comments below. Now, lets get to it!

1) Ecru New York Acacia Protein BB Cream (Beauty Balm for Hair): This cream is the perfect styling lotion, whether for curls or a straight blow out. It is extremely lightweight, conditioning, and moisturising but at the same time creates body and shine. 2) Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure: This pigmented lip gloss has the thickness of a lipstick and the gloss of a lip gloss, equalling the perfect lip product. The colour is the perfect pinky mauve shade, not overly sticky, smells A-MA-ZING, and long wearing. Girls, put away the lip stick/gloss duo and get yourself some of these glosses! 3) Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths: I have received these before in the past and didn't really love them. So when I received them again this month I was a little bummed but was willing to give them another shot. With that being said I still couldn't get into them. Don't get me wrong they do what they are suppose to and remove your makeup, however I found them extremely harsh leaving my skin feeling raw and burning. Maybe they just aren't right for my skin type and will work better on yours, I don't know. 4) Rose Berry Hand Cream in Figs & Rouge: Can I get an amen! This has honestly been a purse fav throughout the month. This has an interesting consistency, which typically I do not enjoy but Rose Berry has truly changed that. It is extremely lightweight with almost a watery consistency instead of a creamy one, however, when it is rubbed in it turns into a similar consistency of a makeup primer and leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. I honestly cannot get enough of this cream! 5) NYC Big Curl Mascara: Both myself and Ipsy are no stranger to this mascara. Opening an Ipsy bag and receiving the same product again can be annoying but not when it is this mascara! For a high-end mascara snob like myself, this drugstore one is really good. It holds a curl, creates volume, doesn't clump, and has an opaque formula. 

No comments:

Post a Comment