Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Monday #OOTD

Happy Marvellous Monday Loves!  After a fun filled weekend of shopping, concert going, and getting together with two of my besties; I woke up Monday morning refreshed and ready to take on the week.  I did however want to keep my look semi-casual opting for a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black peplum tank top, a white and black giraffe cardigan, my new below-the-knee healed black boots, a multi-coloured statement necklace, my usual layered silver bracelets, and silver boyfriend watch.  I finished my H2T look with loosely waved hair, black lined eyes, and a slight pink gloss.  I can already feel this is going to be a good week!!
Cardigan and Top: Anthropologie / Jeans: Seven For All Mankind / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Necklace: Pree Brulee / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co.

1 comment: