Monday, December 02, 2013

Just a Little Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping

You all know that I cannot pass up an excuse to go shopping and with all the amazing sales and promotions going on this past weekend it was hard to resist.  I surprisingly didn't go too far overboard but I did manage to pick up a few goodies… both needed and not!
Black Friday: 
I couldn't resist checking out two of my most tempting stores over the weekend especially since Shoppers Drug Mart was having a special Point Redemption Day and Bath and Body Works was having a promotion on my favourite 3-wick candles.  While walking to Bath and Body I stumbled upon a classic pair of black leather booties, which by the way I actually needed, at Aldo Shoes!  Last but not lease I had to order some more necklaces from Pree Brûlée, honestly if you haven't had a chance to browse their website you need to go now, click here.
Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique - Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: 10 Beige / Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm / Chanel Rouge Coco Shine: 69 Flirt / Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet: 42 L'Eclatante / Stila Eye Shadow: Grace / Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: 06 Carina / Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss: 57 Insolence  Bath and Body Works - 3-Wick Candles: Red Velvet Cupcake / Cinnamon Caramel Swirl / Cinnamon Frosting / Spiced Apple Toddy
Aldo Shoes - Cleophilia
Pree Brulee - Summer in Paris Necklace / Delicate Aura Necklace / Passport to London Necklace
Cyber Monday:
There's nothing better than Online Shopping white at work on a Monday.  I only got into a little trouble on the Anthropologie website, which is surprising.  I tried to stop myself but I just couldn't leave this floral velvet belt and hand crated mouse ornament behind.  Common they were offering free shipping to Canada… usually it is $22!  Who could say no to that?
Anthropologie - Dolly Belt / Brava Mouse Ornament

How much trouble did you get into this weekend?  Leave your favourite purchases from last weekend in the comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment