Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Viva Forever Press Launch

For everyone out there that knows me, you know I LOVE THE SPICE GIRLS.  Always have, always will.  So when the news hit the net that Viva Forever will be made into a musical I had to do everything in my power to control myself and not get too excited, because what if it never comes to Toronto, can't get my hopes up too high.  Earlier today the Spice Girl reunited for the Press Launch of Viva Forever in London, click here to see Posh Spice's Airport Style.  Melanie Brown (Scary Spice), Melanie Chisholm (Sporty Spice), Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) and Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) all reunited at the St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel to launch their Broadway Show based on their ever popular and catchy music.
Mel B wore a grey Lanvin dress with gold Louboutins, Mel C wore a white Acne Barika maxi dress, Geri wore a pink and white lace mini dress with gold sandals, Emma wore a long sleeves navy mini dress with blue patterned pumps and Victoria wore, of course, a dress from her Fall 2012 Collection and Tom Ford knee high boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment