Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Cannes Red Carpet Fashion...

With Cannes still going strong, I needed to share more amazing Red Carpet looks.  As you can see here, I posted my favs from Day 1.  Below I have added some more of my top looks.  ENJOY :)
Jada Pinkett Smith is wearing a slinky tangerine sequined Atilier Versace gown.  The gold trim at the neckline is to die for, such amazing attention to detail.  Also in Atilier Versace, Freida Pinto opted for this lime, high slit, half peplum, sequined gown.  The colour is gorg on Pinto and super fun for Summer.
Cheryl Cole worn a stunning body hugging Stephane Rolland Couture gown with a red ostrich feather train.  The caped sleeve and open back really give the simple bodice dress the extra detail that keeps fashion lovers interested.  However, the major eye catcher was the ostrich train that floated up the stairs.  Overall a stunning piece, oh how I wish I got to wear gowns...

No comments:

Post a Comment