Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Mini Review - Tarte Color Wheel


I have been obsessed with my Tarte Color Wheel - Amazonian Clay Blush Palette lately, and needed to share my love for this amazing Palette with you all while the Sephora VIB Sale (VIB Rouge 20% off / Beauty Insider 15% off) is still going on, FYI the Sale ends tomorrow, November 15th. I will admit that this is last year's Palette, however this year's Limited Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette is equally, if not better than last year's. (Click here to see for yourself!) And if I didn't have the self control I do, I would be purchasing it as well, let's be honest! The Blush Palettes contain 8 of their infamous Amazonian Clay Blushes and 2 of their Amazonian Clay Highlighters. Although they are all around half the size of their full size versions (2.4g compared to 5.6g), you are getting 10, YES 10, shades valued at $180 for ONLY $57! It is such a great way to try multiple shades without spending a ton of money on individual Blushes/Highlights. As you can see my Palette is very well loved, it is truly a 365 day a year palette. I LOVE to use the top shades, Mod, Deco, Surreal, Culture, and Idol during the Spring/Summer months, as well as on vacations and when I am tanned. The brighter pink shades are some of my favourites and this palette offers a great variety of colour ranges, let alone finishes. Unfortunately, now that we're into the Winter months I am not reaching for these bright shades as much anymore, but that's the great thing about this palette, there's the entire other side that offers darker plumy/mauve shades, which are perfect for the Fall/Winter months. And too be honest, if it wasn't for this palette I would have never found my love for darker Blushes, which I am now currently using everyday! My daily Blush routine currently consists of either Icon, Montage, or Crafty, and I am super excited for Holiday Season to dive into Ironic, the darkest shade, and Concept, the most glittery shade. Overall I highly recommend this Palette, and strongly believe you won't be disappointed! It is great all year round, saves so much space within your collection, and is perfect for travel wherever/whenever you go.
NOTE: The greatest part of shopping online with Sephora, besides the convenience, is using Ebates! If you do not know or use Ebates you are totally missing out on additional Cash Back on everyday purchases. If you are still not signed up for Ebates be sure to sign up by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment