Thursday, March 17, 2016

What I Wore During #TFW

It is always a bitter sweet moment when you walk out of the Toronto Fashion Week Tents at David Pecaut Square for the last time that season. Knowing I will be back next October for the Spring/Summer 2016 Collections is the sweet part but saying "See You Next Season" to my Fashion Family is the bitter part. I just keep reminding myself that it is only a quick 7 months away unit I will be backstage again brushing shoulders with Toronto's Fashion Elite and watching some of Canada's Top Designers present their upcoming Collections for the first time to the Toronto Fashion World.
Day #1 - Backstage after Christopher Paunil with Vanessa Cioffi from The Style Empire and Christina Cravero from The Style Mogul
What I Wore: Chambray Blouse - Anthropologie / Tulle Skirt: Anthropologie / Multi-Coloured Sandals: Zara / Necklace: H&M / Handbag: Louis Vuitton / Leather Bomber: Danier Leather
Day #3 - Outside the Maybelline Kiosk in the Fashion Environment with my #MNYSquad, Christina Cravero from The Style Mogul.
What I Wore: Top Coat: H&M / Blouse: Aritzia / Jeans: The Gap / Handbag Louis Vuitton / Tribal Sandals: Zara / Necklace: Bauble Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment