Friday, December 05, 2014

November IPSY Bag

I can't believe it's already into December and I am just posting my November Ipsy Bag. I honestly thought I had already posted this until I noticed a post sitting in my drafts and voila the post I thought I did… not done! What's even worse is upon receiving this bag I was so excited to share it with you and then forgot… just one of those months I guess. Well, that's enough explanations, let's get into the products - this bag was by far one of the best Ipsy Bags I have ever received! It was full of usable products perfect for the upcoming holiday season. From hair, nails, skincare, and makeup this bag had everything! Appropriately titled 'Girl Meets Glitter' and once again featured three Ipsy Stylists, @Chrisspy, @DesiMakeup, and @ChristenDominique, the November Ispy Bag featured products that would get you through any glittery day.
1. Nicole by OPI Guys & Galaxies ($6.99): This Ipsy Exclusive polish is perfect for the holiday season. I prefer to wear it over another coloured polish since it is clear with silver confetti. For a glitter polish it applies fairly evenly, dries quickly, and has a smoother than normal finish. 2. Temptu S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl ($27.50): I have heard so much about this product through beauty bloggers/YouTubers, so this was definitely the gem of the bag. This liquid highlight is lightweight, silicone based, oil free, and can either be used on its own or mixed in with your favourite blush/bronzer. 3. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base in Submissive ($14.00): This sheer shimmer bronze eyeshadow base is perfect for those no-makeup-makeup days and worn on its own or for a night out on the town with your favourite shimmer or metallic shadow layered over top creating a more intense look. It is a cream shadow that starts of extremely creamy and dries more like a primer, helping avoid creasing and encouraging longevity. 4. ClariSEA Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant ($18.00): This product is definitely the most intriguing, as you add this powder exfoliant into your favourite cleanser. It can also be used on its own by simply mixing a small amount with water. This is a great alternative to be able to continue using your go to cleanser but being able to add that exfoliant to create a cleaner clean. 5. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Extra Hold Hairspray ($9.50): I've never tried anything from this range but have been tempted when browsing the drugstore, now I know I should pick some up the next time I'm in here. This hairspray really impressed me, it is lightweight, non-sticky, smells amazing, and does a great job at holding without making my hair crunchy. It is perfect for straightener made waves or a straight blow out. This will for sure be the next hairspray purchase I make once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment