Monday, December 22, 2014

Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows

After thinking about trying Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows for the longest time I finally caved and placed an order. These shadows have literally been all the rage on YouTube and Beauty Blogs over the past couple of months and have received raved reviews. I knew I would be receiving an amazing product, the only problem was choosing colours, and for only $5 each it was hard to narrow it down. Here's the quick coles notes on these shadows: 1) Made in LA. 2) Not tested on animals. 3) Cream to powder consistency. 4) Extremely pigmented. 5) Long wearing. 6) Did I mention they are only $5? And that is just to name a few - honestly this brand is definitely worth checking out. Colour Pop is also well known for their Lippie Stix, which I have yet to try, but are next on my list, and once again they are only $5. Check out the swatches of the 6 Super Shock Shadows I purchased below.
1) Lovely (Metallic) 2) Smash (Satin) 3) 1 Heart This (Metallic) 4) Get Lucky (Ultra-Metallic) 5) Amaze (Metallic) 6) Cricket (Metallic)

No comments:

Post a Comment